Conditions de location
- A renter must fulfill the legal condition of driving a motor vehicle.
- The rented car must not be used for sport or experimental purposes by the renter.
- A renter must not lend the car to any person other than the one stated as the additional driver in the contract
- Documents necessary for contract conclusion:
- Legal entity: abstract of the Companies Register, certificate of TRN (Tax Registration Number) registration, purchase order on a headed paper with the statutory agent’s signature, the statutory agent’s warrant (if not present at taking), the driver’s ID card or passport and driving license group B.
- Personal entity, small trader: ID card, driving license group B, third ID for address verification (collection of money bills, telephone bills, a credit or payment card, University student’s index, proof of the renter’s car maintenance service, police record of the renter’s car accident – or another document reading the client’s name and address, not more than 2 months old; trade certificate (for a small trader)
- Foreign citizens: passport, driving license, credit card
- All necessary documents must be submitted before rental at latest. In case of delivery outside branches, it is essential to send such documents to e-mail address: email@example.com, or to fax them on fax number: 323605521, otherwise the car may not be delivered.
- Reservation is valid only on renter’s return confirmation.
- Order confirmation is sent to the contact stated by the renter for confirmation of booking.
- The length of rental and dates are subject to change after order confirmation as well.
- Changing bookings is possible only when the vehicle is available at the time.
- ASAP Rent car, Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw from confirmed booking in special cases.
- Reservations can be made on-line via reservation forms or phone, fax or e-mail. For on-line reservations enter the required data into the calculator on our server and follow by entering your personal data, as well as the selected payment card; submit additional driver’s name if you wish. Please, check all data and confirm your reservation by clicking on „Reserve a car“ button. Confirmation of booking will also be sent to you by e-mail.
- Reservation amendments can be made on our operators‘ agreement, depending on cars availability. If rental rates change, prices are re-calculated regarding the new time of rental. When the amendment has been confirmed and expenses have changed, such a rate is charged then.
- Prior to rental a sum of CZK 5.000 – 30.000 will be blocked up on the renter’s card (according to the rental length and amount of deposit) as a guarantee of eventual damages caused by any of the drivers. It is possible to pay deposit in cash also.
- Detailed data of an authorized driver and the way of payment is confirmed at reservation. The renter must be the cardholder and he/she must be stated as the driver. The accepted credit card must be valid and available on request at car delivery. All additional expenses, which occur during the car rental, will be re-invoiced to this credit card or by cash. The total price of the car rental incl. VAT is payable at the begining of the rental.
- When the confirmation of the reservation is sent from our Reservation Department to the renter, it must be shown in time of closing bargain.
- The renter will be given the car type and appointments stated in the confirmation.
- The lessor reserves the right to supply the renter with a comparable car for an agreed price in case a requested car is not available.
- A car is booked for maximum of 1 hour after the time of delivery agreed, if not arranged differently by phone by the lessor and the renter.
- Further amendments of insurance and additional drivers are not possible after the rental starts. In case of earlier car collection the original cost is charged, it is unchangeable.
- Cross border rentals allow traveling outside the Czech republic with the rented car. In case of unauthorized journeys outside the Czech Republic, the renter is charged the standard fee for such a service plus a penalty fee of CZK 10.000. Moreover, all additional services booked are cancelled and eventual maintenance expenses are charged on the renter’s account.
- An additional driver if stated in the rental contract can drive a car. Such an additional driver must provide documents necessary for signing up the contract and the renter guarantees for the additional driver to fulfill the legal conditions for driving a motor vehicle. In case of submitting the vehicle to a person other than stated in the rental contract, a standard fee for such a service plus a penalty fee of CZK 1.000 will be charged. Moreover, all additional services booked are cancelled and the renter bears all risks of eventual accident.
- A completion certificate is produced at vehicle handover. Please, check whether all the information about the kilometer reading and amount of fuel is correct and in case of any discrepancies contact our staff.
- A vehicle must be returned in time and in the place stated in the rental contract. In case of delay longer than 1 hour, one more day rental fare is charged.
- We kindly ask the driver to be present at vehicle collection so that he/she could subscribe the total amount. The third person will sign the documents at vehicle collection on behalf of the customer, if this one does not show up at collection, leaves the branch office and does not sign out or in case he/she is not able to participate in the vehicle collection.
- A vehicle must be returned absolutely clean. A car is considered to be clean when: exterior – body, axle caps and windows must not have any visible dirt on their surface (e.g. mud, insects), interior – seats, feet space, dashboard, etc. must be clean (e.g. no cracks, scratches, filthy stains, no litter). If any of these appear, a car wash fare will be charged according to the rent-a-car company’s price list.
- A renter is obliged to return a vehicle with the identical amount of fuel in tank as he/she took over at the moment of handover. If it be on the contrary, a penalty fee stated in the rent-a-car company’s price list is charged for refueling as well as fuel substitution according to actual fuel rates.
Insurance and other services
- In case of unjustifiable assistance car departure, or in case such a service ha not been arranged, fees according to the rent-a- car company’s price list are charged.
- In case of defects and accidents uncaused by the renter the assistance service are included in the rental price. In case of accidents caused by the renter, excluded of the insurance, or defects, services are charged according to the rent-a-car company’s price list.
- Vehicle towage is charged according to the rent-a-car company’s price list. In case of defects and accidents uncaused by the renter the vehicle towage service is included in the rental price. In case of accidents caused by the renter, excluded of the insurance, or defects, services are charged according to the rent-a-car company’s price list.
- Zero renter’s responsibility fee refers to damages caused on the booked and confirmed vehicle (damage, theft). Expenses are transferred on the lessor. It is subject to the Police of the Czech Republic arrival. Damages on tires (perforation, cut through) and damages caused by inappropriate operation (e.g. fuel, roof racks, snow chains, etc.), car light bulb exchange and cases when the renter runs out of fuel are exceptional. It is also necessary to inform the lessor at once.
- Every occurrence of loss, including those when no damage occurs on the vehicle, damage or total destroy, is obligatory to be announced to the lessor and the Police by the renter at once. Also the renter is obliged to fill in a form „Traffic Accident Report“, which he/she has received together with the vehicle documents, to provide a list of all participants, witnesses, vehicles and other relevant objects. Disobeying such a duty will cause a sanction applied on the renter by the insurance company.
- If it is possible to apply expences of the liquidation of occurence of loss in the insurance company, in which the car is insured, the renter is obliged to pay 10% participation of expences of liquidation of occurence min. 10.000Kč and pay vehicle towage to the place designated by the lessor. In case of the theft of the rental car is the renter obliged to pay 10% participation of the purchase price to the lessor. The renter is further obliged to cover all true requirement or appropriate insurance premium deductions.
- In case of violation of the general rental terms, a renter is obliged to cover all expenses related to claims adjustment (damages of vehicle and its accessories or in connection with running the vehicle in the rental period).
- In case the adjustment is claimable with the insurance company, which has insured the vehicle, the renter is then obliged to cover the renter’s 10% responsibility on claims adjustment, CZK 10.000 in minimum, and to cover towage to the place stated by the lessor. In case of the rented car theft, the renter is obliged to cover the renter’s 10% responsibility of the purchase price to the lessor. The renter is also obliged to cover all justified claims or eventual insurance company deduction to the lessor.
- The renter covers all damages, including loss of profit, during car reparation, caused by driving a rented car under influence of alcohol, medicaments or drugs. Or it can be payd by cash.
- The renter agrees that the lessor is entitled to execute the payment of rental fare or eventual re-charging from the renter’s credit card.
- The renter agrees that the lessor stores and uses his personal information in order to execute the contract. Such personal information will be submitted to third parties only when the lessor considers such a situation to be inevitable to avert or avoid illegal or legally liable action.
Paid service conditions for „rate AMENITY“:
- Service includes FREE arrival of an assistance car within the Czech Republic.
- If you order „Cross Border Rental“ service, then the assistance service is FREE outside the Czech Republic as well.
- Does not include tire damages, damages caused by inappropriate maintenance (e.g. fuel, roof racks, snow chains, etc.), car light bulb exchange and situations when the renter runs out of fuel. In case of unjustifiable departure of an assistance vehicle fees according to the company’s price list will be charged.
- Service includes replacement vehicle FREE of charge.
- Rental vehicle towage free within the Czech Republic.
- In case you book „Cross Border Rental“ service towage is provided „free“ outside the Czech Republic as well.
Fines and other penalties
- In case a renter or an additional driver commits a traffic violation during the rental period, the lessor can charge him a fee. The amount of such a fee is stated at the bottom of this page. The renter is obliged to cover all fees, taxes, fines for traffic violations and other penalties.
- A vehicle must be returned in time and in the place stated in the rental contract. In case of delay longer than 1 hour, one more day rental fare will be charged plus an administrative fee of CZK 300.
- In case of loss (the Certificate of Immatriculation, Responsibility Insurance Card, car keys, etc.) a renter is charged a penalty fee of CZK 5.000.
- renter is obliged to return the vehicle in the same condition as on the handover. The lessor charges for soiling a vehicle: burning a hole in or permanent soiling of seats, CZK 10.000, car interior soiling able to be cleaned CZK 2.500, car body soiling CZK 200. The missing amount of fuel will be estimated and re-calculated according to actual fuel rates plus an administrative fee of CZK 300.
- In case a part of vehicle is missing, a renter is obliged to pay for such a spare part to full extent of its price, maintenance plus an administrative fee of CZK 300 if no Police record (i.e. the Police of the Czech Republic) of theft is provided.